Conserving precious natural resources and protecting air quality are more than a mere extension of Armstrong’s stewardship, but an ongoing focus for the sustainability of both our company and our planet.
In an effort to minimize not only our year-over-year environmental impact, but also our clients’ and suppliers’ impact, we commit to making efficient use of all resources and reducing our carbon footprint through the following initiatives and partnerships:
- "Armstrong Relocation did not just send us four guys and two trucks; we were the recipients of a team of experienced men who went about their work efficiently, showing extreme concern for the care of our possessions, and even going so far as to concern themselves with my personal health. They were professional, polite, humorous, efficient, fun, and a general pleasure to spend a day with while also getting the job done in the prescribed manner and within the estimated time frame. Thanks again for every courtesy shown us. While we anticipate this will be our last move, with lots of kids, friends, and associates, the name of Armstrong Relocation will be mentioned many times."
R.F., October 2015
- "This was an excellent crew. The driver was exceptional and the crew worked hard and efficiently. The two ladies who did our packing were a delight to work with. They had a sense of humor and were very efficient and careful with our belongings."
J.B., July 2015
- "Mike was the loader/driver/team manager of the crew that moved us from South Carolina to Tennessee. He was outstanding in every way...very professional, punctual and helpful. We can't say enough on his behalf!"
M.C., June 2015
- "The driver and moving crew were exceptional. They took extra care to protect all hardwoods and our porch. All of the furniture was blanketed and secured for the move."
M.S., June 2015
- "Our driver and crew were excellent. I would trust them with my household any day! They were extremely careful during a stressful time and it was the best move we could have asked for!"
J.C., August 2015