Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "Armstrong Relocation did not just send us four guys and two trucks; we were the recipients of a team of experienced men who went about their work efficiently, showing extreme concern for the care of our possessions, and even going so far as to concern themselves with my personal health. They were professional, polite, humorous, efficient, fun, and a general pleasure to spend a day with while also getting the job done in the prescribed manner and within the estimated time frame. Thanks again for every courtesy shown us. While we anticipate this will be our last move, with lots of kids, friends, and associates, the name of Armstrong Relocation will be mentioned many times."
R.F., October 2015
- "This was an excellent crew. The driver was exceptional and the crew worked hard and efficiently. The two ladies who did our packing were a delight to work with. They had a sense of humor and were very efficient and careful with our belongings."
J.B., July 2015
- "Mike was the loader/driver/team manager of the crew that moved us from South Carolina to Tennessee. He was outstanding in every way...very professional,punctual and helpful. We can't say enough on his behalf!"
M.C., June 2015
- "The driver and moving crew were exceptional. They took extra care to protect all hardwoods and our porch. All of the furniture was blanketed and secured for the move."
M.S., June 2015
- "Our driver and crew were excellent. I would trust them with my household any day! They were extremely careful during a stressful time and it was the best move we could have asked for!"
J.C., August 2015