Kevin Daniel, President
Kevin Daniel began his career with Armstrong in 1989 as a company driver. He later served as Operations Manager and Accounting Manager. Daniel knows the business from the ground up. After being named President in 2011, Daniel now oversees the day-to-day operations, manages sales, and helps to grow and develop future opportunities. He earned a bachelor’s degree and master of business administration degree from Middle Tennessee State University. Daniel resides with his wife and two sons in Franklin, Tenn.
Cris Harmon, Vice President of Customer Service
Cris Harmon joined the Armstrong team in 1997 as a customer service coordinator. She progressed to manager of customer service in 2002 and coordinates the Nashville agency’s national account and cash-on-delivery moves. A Heart of Quality Award winner in 2007 and 2015, Harmon has been nationally recognized for her excellent customer service. She received her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Middle Tennessee State University. A resident of Murfreesboro, Tenn., Harmon enjoys kickboxing and going to the beach.
- "Armstrong Relocation did not just send us four guys and two trucks; we were the recipients of a team of experienced men who went about their work efficiently, showing extreme concern for the care of our possessions, and even going so far as to concern themselves with my personal health. They were professional, polite, humorous, efficient, fun, and a general pleasure to spend a day with while also getting the job done in the prescribed manner and within the estimated time frame. Thanks again for every courtesy shown us. While we anticipate this will be our last move, with lots of kids, friends, and associates, the name of Armstrong Relocation will be mentioned many times."
R.F., October 2015
- "This was an excellent crew. The driver was exceptional and the crew worked hard and efficiently. The two ladies who did our packing were a delight to work with. They had a sense of humor and were very efficient and careful with our belongings."
J.B., July 2015
- "Mike was the loader/driver/team manager of the crew that moved us from South Carolina to Tennessee. He was outstanding in every way...very professional,punctual and helpful. We can't say enough on his behalf!"
M.C., June 2015
- "The driver and moving crew were exceptional. They took extra care to protect all hardwoods and our porch. All of the furniture was blanketed and secured for the move."
M.S., June 2015
- "Our driver and crew were excellent. I would trust them with my household any day! They were extremely careful during a stressful time and it was the best move we could have asked for!"
J.C., August 2015